Classes at Psychic Awakenings
All beginning level classes are six weeks long. Evening classes are from 7:00 to 9:000 pm. Saturday classes are from 10:00 am to noon.
- The tuition for Psychic Tools 101 includes a voucher for one free workshop.
- Pay in full for both Psychic Tools 101 and 102 by the second week of Psychic Tools 101 and receive a discount and two free Workshops of your choice ($500 for both classes, plus two workshops, a savings of $110).
Class start dates are subject to change. Any changes will be announced on this page.
Psychic Tools 101 & 102
Psychic Tools 101:
- Tuesdays, June 26 – July 31, 7-9pm
- Saturdays, Sept 8 – Oct 15, 10am-12 pm
- Wednesdays, Nov 7 – Dec 19, 7-9 pm
Psychic Tools 102:
- Saturdays, Oct 27 – Dec 8, 10am – 12pm
These classes start you on your path. You will learn simple, effective techniques for becoming more aware of your own intuition, energy levels and personal space. This gives you a strong foundation of knowing yourself, which is an essential first step before reading and healing for other people. This class offers several psychic “tools” for:
- Removing energy blocks in your body and clear pain
- Beginning to clairvoyantly “read” energy
- Ground to feel safe while you open up psychically
- Be aware of and separate from energies that may be influencing you
- Discover you own spiritual information (Everyone has their own unique truths!)
The Psychic Tools taught in 101 include:
- Ground your body, your aura and your personal power
- Golden Sun for replenishing your energy
- Center of your head to enhance clarity
- Ownership roses t0 protect your space
- Renew and replenish your energy
- Manage your own energy levels
- Psychic Meditation – Run Cosmic and Earth Energies
- Create and Destroy roses to release unwanted energies
- Deprogram limiting beliefs
- Use different colors for self-healing
- How to protect yourself from being programmed by other people
- Spiritual growth periods
- How to use Amusement, Neutrality and Certainty for spiritual growth
The Psychic Tools taught in 102 include:
- Clear and set the energy of your home and office
- Havingness, Prosperity and Abundance
- Mock-ups – Manifest on the physical plane
- Spiritual giving and receiving
- Know which problems are yours to solve and which are not
- Use non-resistance to create your life
- Clear physical and emotional pain
- Vibrate in present time to access your personal power
- Clear the communication between spirit, body and mind
- Clear and own your own emotions and feelings
Healing Hands 1 & 2
Prerequisite: Psychic Tools 101
Healing Hands 1:
- Thursdays, Sept 13 – Oct 18, 7:00 pm
Healing Hands 2:
- Thursdays, Nov. 1 – Dec. 13, 7:00 pm
Your hands are also sensitive psychic tools! By using your hands you become more familiar with different energies. This is an excellent way to experience and start to read energy. “Feeling” the energy will help to make it more real for you, especially if you don’t yet think you can “see” anything. In these six-week classes you will learn how to:
- Prevent taking on other people’s illnesses and problems
- Create a safe environment conducive for doing healing work
- Cleanse chakras, energy channels and the seven layers of the auras
- Communicate and work with your Healing Master and Psychic Surgeon
- Manage your healing abilities so that you do not have to heal everyone you meet!
Spiritual Empowerment Training (formerly the Clairvoyant Awareness Program)
Prerequisites: Psychic Tools 101. Psychic Tools 102. Healing Hands 1 & 2 are also required, but may be taken concurrently with the Clairvoyant Awareness Program.
The next Spiritual Empowerment Training will start in January, 2018.
The space around your body is not empty! Your aura, your “space,” is an extension of your energy, alive and vibrant. Using your clairvoyance you will learn how to “see” the aura’s seven layers. You will also see how this “inner world” is full of mental image pictures, colors, past life symbols and spirit guides. A few of the things you will learn this program include:
- Reading the colors in an aura, and what they mean.
- Communicating spiritually with other people.
- Finding your own truths about the meaning of your life.
- Read past-lives and spirit guides.
- Creating healthy boundaries.
- Validating your own clairvoyance.
- Finding your spiritual freedom to be, do and have.
Intuitive Writing: Freeing the Person and Writer Within
This 6-week class costs $270.
Next session: TBA
The first week stands alone as a workshop; you may come to only the first week for $35.
Class Description: We will explore the power of uncensored, intuitive “first thoughts” in writing and how daily or regular writing, through blogging or journaling, can help narrow down reoccurring themes and one’s greater purpose in writing and in life. We will also record dreams, give readings and explore symbols and images by using writing as a medium.
Class Objective: To understand oneself and one’s writing better through uncensored intuitive writing. Class participants will receive prompts for in-class writing in order to spark the imagination. We will use The Intuitive Way by Penney Peirce to guide many of our writing exercises. There are no rules in intuitive writing other than to keep the hand moving across the page. Many participants are often surprised by what they write and what they discover about themselves. To read more about Intuitive Writing on our blog page, CLICK HERE.
Katherine Jenkins: Author, Blogger and Intuitive Writing Workshop Leader:
Katherine Jenkins is the author of the memoir Lessons from the Monk I Married, (Seal Press 2012), a Lonely Planet Top Travel Literature Book for 2012. Her book has also received great reviews from Publisher’s Weekly, Booklist, Shambhala Sun Magazine, Wisdom a la Carte, Beliefnet and many others. Katherine has led numerous intuitive writing workshops and retreats both nationally and internationally. In 2013, she was the writer-in-residence and intuitive writing workshop leader for the first Hawaii Yoga Festival on the Big Island of Hawaii. She has also taught intuitive writing classes at Edmonds Community College as part of the Arts Now program.