Who we are
Our website address is: https://psychicawakeningsseattle.com.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease, or give away your information (name, email, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited emails.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
This site includes an online appointment book software, Bookeo. In order for Bookeo features to work appropriately and for you to get the most out of the appointment scheduling experience, some personally identifiable information will be required. Bookeo does not store payment information locally. That data is securely passed and processed/stored by a third party.
This site uses opt-in forms to collect your name and email for the Psychic Awakenings newsletter. If you submit an opt-in form on our site, you will be opting in for us to save your name and email address. You can unsubscribe at any time in the future by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
User-submitted personal data is retained until unsubscribed or deleted and will be removed upon the user’s request.
What rights you have over your data
Psychic Awakenings aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. You have the right to request that we erase any personal data we hold about you, and we will comply within 10 business days. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Psychic Awakenings is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. If we are made aware that information is or has been submitted by or collected from a child aged 12 or younger, we will delete this information.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Psychic Awakenings website, or your dealings with this website, please contact Madeline@PsychicAwakeningsSeattle.com.